Posted Nov 10, 2022
DPR Construction is looking for finisher with at least 3 years of experience finishing. Prospective candidates must be able to provide a high-quality product, read and understand drawings, and work as a team to maintain production.
- Thorough knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in Metal Stud Framing.
- Thorough operating knowledge of all metal framing hand tools and power tools, including their uses, repair and maintenance.
- Ability to communicate well with both management and crew.
- Ability to work with crew to successfully complete project.
- Ability to get along with people.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints is a plus*
- Ability to perform lay out is a plus*
- Climbing, standing, sitting, walking, reaching, bending, balancing, squatting and kneeling.
- Ability to lift/push/pull up to 100 lbs.
- Use of hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning and moving materials and manipulating things.
- Work occurs primarily in on-site environment and may be indoors or outdoors.
- May sometimes involve heights, exposure to hot or cold weather, loud noises, dust and fumes.
- All PPE (Personnel Protective Equipment) Must be worn at all times (safety vest, protective eye-wear, hearing protection, gloves, sleeves as needed, hard hat, face shield, & approved foot wear).
Pay based on experience and capabilities.
DPR offers medical/dental/vision/life insurance and Paid Care Leave along with a 401(k) match for employees.