Field Office Coordinator
Posted Sep 16, 2022
DPR Construction is seeking a field office coordinator with a minimum of 3 years of commercial construction experience. This individual will work closely with all members of the project team (project managers, project engineers, superintendents and project accountants.) Field office coordinators’ responsibilities include the following:
- Change management
- Cost management
- General office/jobsite items
- General document control for the team
We are looking for a detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines. The successful candidate will possess:
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues.
- Flexible in day-to-day tasks.
- Ability to think critically and prioritize work tasks.
- Excellent listening skills and strong communication skills.
- Ability to create and support team morale.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- 3+ years of experience as a field office coordinator.
- Proficient in Bluebeam and CmiC.
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude.
- This position is paid at an hourly rate.