ERP Application Support
Dallas, TX • San Francisco, CA • San Diego, CA • Sacramento, CA • Richmond, VA • Redwood City, CA • Phoenix, AZ • Pasadena, CA • Orlando, FL • Newport Beach, CA • Nashville, TN • Houston, TX • Greenville, SC • Washington DC • Edison, NJ • Denver, CO • Tucson, AZ • Tampa, FL • Charlotte, NC • Boston, MA • Baltimore, MD • Austin, TX • Seattle, WA • Atlanta, GA • San Jose, CA
Posted Sep 15, 2022
- Ability to identify and resolve issues
- Troubleshoot and provide support via IT Service and Asset Management system
- Triage incidents/tickets within IT Service and Asset Management system
- Create, manage, and monitor incidents/tickets
- Manage and monitor Tasks
- Create Change Management incidents/tickets
- Create Problem tickets and link related incidents/tickets
- Encourage, champion, and inform users on best practices
- Provide updates to users on status of incidents, per service level agreement
- Break out by priority/urgency of incident
- Creating documentation for and updating existing knowledge base articles/solutions (i.e. from incidents, standard format, etc.)
- Monitor ERP System Input Output mailbox and notify users of invalid emails and errors
- Effective participation in team environment
- Productively work remotely and in an office environment (including call in to meetings and webinars remotely as needed).
* Attend local office and regional area Quarterly Town Hall Meetings in person
- Associate degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Problem solving skills.
- Patience, compassion, strong customer service skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Detail oriented, out of the box thinker, with a strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude.
- A strong desire to learn and share information with others to make their jobs easier
- Experience with IT Service Management systems a plus.
- Experience using Office 365 software preferred
- Knowledge of basic PC skills, familiarity with computer technologies, network environments and activities a plus.
- Knowledge of CMiC ERP system and/or other AEC industry ERP system knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics is a plus
- Located near a DPR North America office preferred, but not required
- Requires long periods of being stationary in front of a computer
- DPR Current Best Practices - within one year from hire
- Travel for Team Face to Face – annually
* Expected if located near a local office