Tender Project Assistant
Posted Nov 22, 2022
Europe Tender Project Assistant with Dutch:
We are looking for an Tender Project Assistant to join us with focus on the BNLX Region!
The Tender Project Assistant is an essential role within the Preconstruction Group responsible for assisting the Preconstruction Group with general administrative tasks, controlling of preconstruction documentation and supporting the Estimating & Procurement team. This role requires ability to build and maintain professional work relationships with various stakeholders: all members of the Preconstruction team, others in our organization, as well as our subcontractors / vendors and clients.
The Tender Project Assistant supports the Preconstruction team with various areas concerned with estimating the total cost of (multiple) construction projects. They will assist with market outreach to obtain cost or budget proposals along with supporting documentation and help create market competitive proposals. They will be the initial point of contact for subcontractors, engaging directly to ensure parties have complete accurate information throughout the estimating cycle including sub-lists. They will lead the bid-day activities and required efforts leading up to it including managing and updating of Bid Exhibits and documents, along with the project Preconstruction Team. Final bid package assembly and communication to the subcontractors relating to the scope procurement process will also be the Estimating Assistant’s responsibility. They will support the project estimators with gathering all pertinent information to facilitate a successful (scopes) handover from Preconstruction to Operations when the time comes. They will be responsible for managing the document control and distribution during the bidding process. They will ensure subcontractors are prequalified and assist with the Prequalification and (if required) the subcontracting process.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal. Dutch is an advantage.
- Attention to details.
- Energetic, bright, and organized.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to focus on details and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
- Ability to support various team members and projects with detail tasks in a time-conscious and time-effective manner.
- Ability to work both as a team player and independently.
- Computer competency in the full Office Suite, and construction related software is preferred.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to join a global leader in data center construction and life sciences.
- Great opportunity to develop and accelerate your career with a rapidly growing company
- Access to state-of-the-art online training and development programs
- You will become an integral part of a dynamic, diverse and inveterate team
- Ambitious, professional and international team with a flat organizational structure
- Dynamic and innovative work environment
- Employee benefits such as health insurance contributions, gym membership reimbursement or employee assistance programs and much more
DPR Construction is a forward-thinking international general contractor specializing in technically complex and sustainable projects in the advanced technology/mission critical, life sciences, healthcare, higher education and commercial sectors. Founded in 1990, DPR is a privately held, employee-owned company that has grown into a multi-billion dollar enterprise with offices around the world. This makes DPR one of the largest general contractors in the U.S. and a great story of entrepreneurial success.
We are contractors from the ground up and believe in two fundamental principles: Respect for the individual and change in the world. Europe is the newest region for the company, having opened its doors in January 2018. To date, we have operated exclusively in the mission-critical and life sciences markets, and will be expanding into our other core markets in the coming years. Joining the DACH business provides an opportunity to shape our path forward as we rapidly expand our European presence.
DPR is internationally recognized for its strong corporate culture based on a clearly defined purpose "We Exist to Build Great Things" and four core values: Integrity, Enjoyment, Uniqueness and Ever Forward. A flat, title-less organization that empowers people at all levels to make decisions, DPR has been named to FORTUNE's "100 Best Companies to Work For" list five years in a row. For more information, visit www.dpr.com.
More information about the job
For more information about DPR Construction Europe or the position, please contact Brian Russo, at 41 76 422 38 04 | email@example.com