San Francisco, CA
Posted Sep 15, 2022
DPR Construction is a unique technical builder with a passion for results. Ranked in the top 50 general contractors in the country since 1997, we are a national commercial contractor and construction manager that has grown with our customers by delivering measurably more value.
As an employee-owned organization that relies on the contributions of the whole, DPR places a premium on finding and developing the right people. We want individuals who share our core values and demonstrate a true passion for what they do in the office or field. Good judgment and sense of humor also a plus.
Our Northwest Region is adding an experienced Leadership Assistant the team. The ideal candidate will have excellent writing and communication skills, exhibit excellent attention to detail and exemplifies DPR’s four core values—integrity, uniqueness, enjoyment and ever forward. The ultimate responsibility of this role is to create additional bandwidth and capacity for a DPR NW Leadership Team Members. This role will be responsible to identify (eventually predict) and perform (eventually remove) administrative and process-oriented activities. This is a trusted role that will require discretion and implied confidentiality.
- Coordinate complex domestic and international travel arrangements including flights, transportation and lodging and maintain updated itineraries
- Manage all aspects of a busy and changing calendar by coordinating meetings, conference calls and events
- Coordinate leader’s appointment logistics, meeting spaces and catering
- Manage leader’s email by prioritizing response and drafting communication on their behalf
- Prepare materials in support of meetings, conference calls, presentations and reports
- Prepare and process expense reports using Concur
- Facilitate professional and consistent communication with all necessary teams, both internal and external
- Conserve leader’s time and resources by anticipating needs and acting as a gatekeeper
- Research industry information, statistics, etc.
- Create and maintain organized meeting minutes
- Provide personal administrative support as needed
- Perform ad hoc duties as requested
- Professional written and verbal communication
- 5+ years supporting C-Level executives
- Experience planning both domestic and international travel
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (OneDrive, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, etc)
- Proficient with expense reporting software, preferably Concur
- Experience working in an A/E/C industry a plus
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to problem solve, ask questions, identify issues
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of role and responsibilities
- Ability to remain flexible in the face of changing deadlines, travel plans and calendars
- Ability to maintain discretion and strict confidentiality
- Ability to anticipate needs and show a high level of initiative
Benefits: To view a summary of benefits offered by DPR, please visit our website.