Posted Sep 16, 2022
DPR Construction is looking to fill General Labor positions for concrete. Previous construction experience is preferred but will train the right individual. Great opportunity for hardworking, dedicated and reliable applicants looking for a company to grow with.
- Loads and unloads materials.
- General housekeeping and maintenance of project to include disposal of waste materials to eliminate possible hazards.
- Carries lumber and other materials to and from storage areas as directed.
- Responsible for receiving all material from vendors
- Operating basic tools both electric and manual tools (measuring tape, hammer)
- Works in a safe manner.
- Must be able to lift/push/pull up to and not limited to 100 pounds.
- Work occurs primarily in on-site environment and may be indoors or outdoors. May sometimes involve heights, exposure to hot or cold weather, loud noises, dust and fumes.
Pay based on experience and capabilities.
DPR offers medical/dental/vision/life insurance and Vacation Policy, Paid Care Leave along with a 401(k) match for employees.