Do you love marketing communications? Are you interested in a long-term opportunity to grow and learn every day? Are you a strategic thinker with a roll-up-your-sleeves and get-the-job-done attitude? If the answer is yes, we have the job for you.
DPR Construction seeks a highly skilled, detail-oriented marketing communications professional for our Corporate Marketing and Communications team. We are looking for someone with a combination mindset of marketing, public relations and publishing, as well as strong project management, communications, and leadership skills who can work both independently and seamlessly with the rest of the Marketing Communications team. Ideal candidate must exemplify DPR’s four core values (integrity, uniqueness, enjoyment, ever forward). This position can be located in Redwood City, CA., Phoenix, AZ., or Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina.
The position responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Working with Corporate Marketing Communications team to develop content strategy and editorial calendar. Helping to research, create, edit and approve content for all channels including email, website, social, PR/media, etc.
- Develop engaging content that supports key company messages and business objectives—maintaining consistent voice that represents the brand while adjusting tone and style for specific target audiences.
- Balance business objectives, stakeholder demands and trending topics with customer expectations to deliver impactful and meaningful key company messages.
- Help manage public relations/media relations and crisis management programs.
- Providing implementation support for strategic marketing and communications programs for internal and external customers.
- Ensure content assignments come in, are published and leveraged/archived on schedule.
- Support other groups through collaboration on story ideas, copyediting and proofreading.
- Help analyze and quantify results to ensure content drives toward business objectives.
We are looking for a flexible, results-driven team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work and consistently meet deadlines. Successful candidate must possess:
- Strong organizational and communication skills (written and oral).
- Effective interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Some graphic design skills and experience in a plus. (Ability to give input to graphic designers)
- Strong writing/editing skills and experience.
- Minimum of two years of experience in the A/E/C industry a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field preferred.
- Availability for travel.
Hire, inspire, develop and grow the best people has always been and continues to be one of the primary goals of DPR. We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
Contact: DPR Northwest Careers
Submit Your Resumé
Please provide a few details and attach a PDF copy of your resumé.