Location: Nashville, TN
DPR Construction is seeking Project Executives with a minimum of 10+ years of commercial construction experience Nashville,TN and surrounding areas. Experience in once of our core markets of Healthcare, Higher Education, Advanced Technology, Life Sciences or Corporate Office/Interiors is required. For immediate consideration please apply with a copy of your resume detailing your current state of residence and any relocation requirements if applicable.
The Project Executive will be ultimately responsible for business development, contract negotiations, insurance requirements and the high level execution, project controls, project engineering, cost, risk and business management of a particular project.
Management will be of commercial projects within our core markets: Healthcare, Higher Education, Advanced Technology, Life Sciences and Corporate Office. Project Managers will work closely with all members of the project team, Project Executives and Regional Leadership teams and will be responsible for the following:
Management of all project team members (Project Managers, Project Engineers, Superintendents, and Field office coordinator) - Project teams could range from 10-50 employees
- Mentor and train project managers for fast-paced growth development and apply DPR’s people practices.
- 100% Detailed/hands-on knowledge of Project Requirements and Deliverables
- Solid & capable of understanding of building processes and systems
- Cost Control/Billings/Collections/Change Management/Monthly Status Reports
- Complete understating of cost estimating, budgeting and forecasting
- Key point of contact with Owner and Architect
- Challenge & support jobsite and Self Performed Work team
- Accountable for project completion and financials, Critical Success Factors, Customer Satisfaction Results
We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, manage project teams, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines. The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent listening skills and have strong communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues
- Ability to create and support team morale
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Project Management software (Prolog or similar), Accounting cost management software (CMIC or similar), and Scheduling software (Primavera or similar).
- 10+ years of experience in the Project Management/Executive role, preferably within DPR’s Core Market projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management of Engineering or related field.
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude.
*For immediate consideration please apply with a copy of your resume detailing your current state of residence and any relocation requirements if applicable. Submissions submitted without a resume will not be considered.
Contact: DPR Southeast Careers
Submit Your Resumé
Please provide a few details and attach a PDF copy of your resumé.