Location: Richmond, Virginia
DPR Construction is seeking a Senior Project Manager with a minimum of at least 8+ years of Healthcare experience for our Richmond, Virginia region. The Senior Project Manager will be ultimately responsible for the day to day execution of a particular project and relationship development for the healthcare market. Senior Project Managers will work closely with all members of the project team as well as Project Executives and Regional Leadership teams and will be responsible for the following:
- Management of all project team members (Project manager, project engineer(s), Superintendent(s), and Field office coordinator) - Project teams could range from 4-12 employees
- Mentor and train project engineers for fast-paced growth development and apply DPR’s people practices.
- 100% Detailed/hands-on knowledge of Project Scope
- Solid & capable of understanding of building processes and systems
- Cost Control/Billings/Collections/Change Management/Monthly Status Reports
- Complete understanding of cost estimating, budgeting and forecasting
- Key point of contact with Owner and Architect
- Business development and Client relationship maintenance
- Challenge & support jobsite and Self Performed Work team
- Accountable for project completion and financials, Critical Success Factors, Customer Satisfaction Results
We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines. The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent listening skills and have strong communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues
- Ability to create and support team morale
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Project Management software (Prolog or similar), Accounting cost management software (CMIC or similar), and Scheduling software (Primavera or similar).
- 8+ years of experience as a Project Manager, preferably with Healthcare projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management of Engineering or related field.
- Experience managing client relationships and building new client relationships.
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude.
Contact: DPR Northeast Careers
Submit Your Resumé
Please provide a few details and attach a PDF copy of your resumé.