DPR Construction is seeking a Cost Control Engineer with primary responsibilities for Cost and Change Management within the Bay Area region which includes offices in Redwood City, San Francisco and San Jose. This position requires a minimum of at least 5+ years of commercial construction experience.
Responsibilities include but is not limited to the following:
- Support the setup cost tracking numbers in CMiC to facilitate the creation of client billings and tracking of budgets, change orders, and both committed & actual costs
- Create and maintain the integrity of budgets, change orders in CMiC
- Investigation of variances between estimated, committed, and actual amounts with recommendations of solution or recovery plans
- Review purchase orders and subcontract commitments and expenditures in the project controls system
- Support audits of subcontractor payment applications
- Other cost duties as assigned
We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines. The successful candidate will possess:
- Construction experience with demonstrated knowledge of basic construction methods and organization
- Power user experience utilizing CMiC
- Excellent listening skills and have strong communication skills
- Ability to lead and train a team
- Proficient in working with CMiC, P6 Primavera and Microsoft Office Suite
- 2+ years with project controls experience on commercial or industrial projects
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude.
For reference, some of the software’s currently exercised and leveraged for the project include:
- Autodesk BIM 360 Glue – Virtual Coordination
- Autodesk BIM 360 Field - Quality and Commissioning
- CMiC for Project Management – Submittals, RFI’s, Change Orders, etc.
- Bluebeam Studio – Submittal Collaboration
- Primavera – CPM Scheduling
- BIM 360 Plan – Lean/Short Interval Planning
Contact: DPR Northwest Careers
Submit Your Resumé
Please provide a few details and attach a PDF copy of your resumé.