Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
DPR Construction is seeking a highly motivated, proactive addition to its Southeast marketing/communications team to work out of one of the following offices: Atlanta, GA; Tampa, Orlando, Ft. Lauderdale, FL; or Raleigh, Charlotte, NC.
Ideal candidate exemplifies DPR’s four core values—integrity, uniqueness, enjoyment and ever forward—and must have a passion for storytelling. Using a mix of journalism, public relations and marketing skills, the primary responsibilities of this role are Southeast regional internal and external marketing and communications, including the development of content that improves brand awareness among DPR’s internal and external customers.
Successful candidate will be a storyteller/content creator/marketer/PR specialist who has a proven record of exceptional customer service and delivering results. Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Generating a wide range of multi-media editorial projects from start to finish including articles, case studies, blog posts, web content, videos, email marketing campaigns and internal “knowledge sharing” stories.
- The ability to manage and execute integrated regional marketing campaigns, collaborating closely with DPR’s corporate marketing and communications team to help build consistency of message throughout the organization.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to curate and package content that adheres to DPR’s strategic messages, brand, and voice, as well as obtain necessary customer approvals.
- Produce a steady stream of content both internally and externally, helping to create/maintain regional editorial calendars and respond to comments.
- Manage regional speaking opportunities and award submissions, working with subject matter experts to develop abstracts and final presentations.
- Be a strong ambassador, curator, and protector of the DPR brand.
In addition, a qualified candidate will:
- Protect the brand—help build a consistent and accurate external/internal message
- Share knowledge—make sure everyone has access to the best information and help others use it
- Communicate effectively—improve communications for fluid information transfer
- Leverage content—look at how everything produced can be used and scaled across the organization
- Promote data accuracy—build consistency within a decentralized organization
- Collaborate—operate as a can-do member of the high performing team
- Be accountable—accomplish goals and meet deadlines
Characteristics of a successful candidate:
- Exceptional storyteller with a talent for making technical language/processes user-friendly
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Positive "can-do" attitude with a sense of humor and common sense
- Works well in a team environment and independently
- Results oriented; consistently delivers a quality work product
- Highly analytical with a keen attention to detail
- Creative and resourceful; finds a way to do more with less
- Strong project manager, able to juggle competing priorities
- Takes ownership of project requirements
- An undergraduate degree in marketing, journalism or communications is desired
- 3+ years of work experience
- Experience working in the A/E/C Industry is a plus
- Experience working in the professional services space is a must
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Proficiency with Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
Contact: Alisa Johnson
Submit Your Resumé
Please provide a few details and attach a PDF copy of your resumé.