Location: Boston, MA
DPR Construction is seeking a Senior Superintendent with a minimum of at least 10+ years of commercial construction experience for our Boston region. This individual will be joining a lively startup like atmosphere and work environment for a company consistently ranked in the top 20 Best Companies to Work For in Fortunes National Top 100. Individual will have the opportunity to join in on the ground floor of a fresh opportunity with huge upside and professional growth.
Superintendents will be on commercial projects within our core markets: Healthcare, Advanced Technology, Life Sciences, Higher Education and Corporate Office. Superintendents will work closely with all members of the project team and supervise all craft employees and will be responsible for the following:
- Oversee, manage, and mentor Project Superintendents and Assistant Superintendents
- Participate during the proposal and preconstruction phase of a project to develop a project plan and validate overall schedule durations.
- Lead a collaborative field planning process through the use of short interval planning and production tracking
- Create construction schedules, perform regular updates, monitor logic relationships, and insert new activities and impacts
- Coordinate jobsite logistics and maintain relationships with neighboring occupants.
- Negotiate with Authorities Having Jurisdiction to achieve project occupancy milestones
- Lead DPR’s Injury-Free Environment (IFE) Safety Program
- Coordinate subcontractor work scopes, scheduling, and resource-loading in conjunction with DPR’s Self-Performed Work crews
- Foster the development of foreman to grow into future superintendents
- Professionally represent DPR Field Operations as primary interface with Owner and Design Team
We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines. The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent listening skills and have strong communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues
- Effective participation in team environment
- ABC License (Ideally Full ABC License)
- Massachusetts Construction Supervisor License
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Project Management software (Prolog or similar), and Scheduling software (Primavera or similar)
- 10+ years of experience as a Commercial Construction Superintendent, preferably within DPR’s Core Market projects
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude
Contact: Patrick Cusson
Submit Your Resumé
Please provide a few details and attach a PDF copy of your resumé.