Locations: Baltimore, Maryland / Washington, D.C.
DPR Construction is seeking a Life Science Superintendent with at least 5+ years of commercial construction experience in the Life Science core market for our Mid-Atlantic Region, specifically Northern Virginia and Maryland (near Baltimore).
We would like to fill this position by August 2016.
Superintendents will work closely with all members of the project team and supervise all craft employees and will be responsible for the following:
- Oversee, manage, and mentor Assistant Superintendents and / or Project Engineers.
- Create construction schedules, perform regular updates, monitor logic relationships, and insert new activities and impacts
- Coordinate jobsite logistics and maintain relationships with neighboring occupants.
- Negotiate with Authorities Having Jurisdiction to achieve project occupancy milestones
- Lead DPR’s Injury-Free Environment (IFE) Safety Program
- Coordinate subcontractor work scopes, scheduling, and resource-loading in conjunction with DPR’s Self-Performed Work crews
- Foster the development of foreman to grow into future superintendents
- Professionally represent DPR Field Operations as primary interface with Owner and Design Team
We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines. The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent listening skills and have strong communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues
- Effective participation in team environment
- Proficient computer skills
- Planning and Scheduling, working knowledge of P6
- 5+ years of experience as a Commercial Construction Superintendent, specifically Life Science experience.
- Bachelor’s degree a plus but not required
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude.
Contact: Lisa Lingerfelt
Submit Your Resumé
Please provide a few details and attach a PDF copy of your resumé.