Location: Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas
DPR Construction is seeking a Superintendent for our SPW Division 7 with at least 5+ years of commercial construction and waterproofing/firestop experience for our Texas Region, specifically Dallas. This individual will be responsible for management of day to day execution and all field personnel and capable of running multiple jobs and crews in various locations and stages of construction.
SPW Division 7 Superintendents will work closely with all members of the project team and supervise all craft employees and will be responsible for the following:
- Oversee, manage and mentor Foreman and jobsite leads
- Create construction schedules, perform regular updates, monitor logic relationships, and insert new activities and impacts
- Coordinate jobsite logistics and maintain relationships with other trades and GC team
- Procurement and tracking of all materials
- Lead DPR’s Injury-Free Environment (IFE) Safety Program
- Coordinate work scopes, scheduling, and resource-loading
- Foster the development of foreman to grow into future superintendents
- Professionally represent DPR Field Operations as primary interface with GC Teams
We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work and consistently meet deadlines. The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent listening skills and have strong communication ability
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues
- Effective participation in team environment
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Project Management software, and scheduling software
- 5+ years of experience as a commercial construction superintendent in the waterproofing and/or fire protection industry.
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude
Contact: Angie Weyant
Submit Your Resumé
Please provide a few details and attach a PDF copy of your resumé.