Locations: Pasadena, California / Newport Beach, California
DPR Construction is seeking a Superintendent with at least 5+ years of commercial construction experience for our Southern California region which includes Los Angeles, Orange County and the Inland Empire.
Experience is required in OSHPD Healthcare projects.
Superintendents will work closely with all members of the project team and supervise all craft employees and will be responsible for the following:
- Oversee, manage, and mentor Assistant Superintendents
- Create construction schedules, perform regular updates, monitor logic relationships, and insert new activities and impacts
- Coordinate jobsite logistics and maintain relationships with neighboring occupants.
- Negotiate with Authorities Having Jurisdiction to achieve project occupancy milestones
- Lead DPR’s Injury-Free Environment (IFE) Safety Program
- Coordinate subcontractor work scopes, scheduling, and resource-loading in conjunction with DPR’s Self-Performed Work crews
- Foster the development of foreman to grow into future superintendents
- Professionally represent DPR Field Operations as primary interface with Owner and Design Team
We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines. The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent listening skills and have strong communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues
- Effective participation in team environment
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Project Management software (Prolog or similar), and Scheduling software (Primavera or similar).
- 5+ years of experience as a Commercial Construction Superintendent, preferably within DPR’s Core Market projects.
- Bachelor’s degree a plus but not required
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude.
Contact: DPR Southwest Careers
Submit Your Resumé
Please provide a few details and attach a PDF copy of your resumé.