Demo Estimator will work closely with all members of various SPW groups and will be responsible for the following:
- Able to handle a high volume of work in a timely and efficient manner with a keen attention to detail.
- Work closely with our Preconstruction and Project teams to get complete understanding of scopes of work to be priced and provide timely, accurate estimates for all types of demolition work.
- Develop detail and accurate take-offs of the work from the contract plans
- Comprehend all project specifications, scope limits, and project constraints and be able to incorporate this into the pricing
- Define sub-scopes of work to be subcontracted and develop relationships with subcontractors to solicit complete responsive pricing from the subcontractors to incorporate into our pricing.
- Develop complete and accurate estimates including all pricing that are ready for review by Managers.
- Develop proposal documents for the estimate
- Track and update vendor information
- Develop strategies for increasing productivity
- Track estimating results and success rates.
- Able to read and understand contract plans and specification
- Understanding of demolition scope of work including interior demo, hard demo, sawcutting, and concrete coring.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good verbal and written skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work as a Team-player and independently
- Requires regular attendance
- Computer competency in MS Word, Excel, Timberline and/or Quick Bid
- 2 years college education, not required but beneficial
- 3 years of experience in the local construction community, preferably in demolition related work.
- Fast paced
- Minimum direction and supervision at times
- Collaborative team
Contact: Renee Flournoy Stokman
Submit Your Resumé
Please provide a few details and attach a PDF copy of your resumé.