DPR Construction is seeking a Project Accountant with at least 3+ years of commercial construction accounting experience for our San Francisco Bay Area region which includes Redwood City, San Francisco and San Jose. This individual will be ultimately responsible for the day to day accounting of project financials.
Project Accountants will work closely with all members of the project team (Project Managers, Engineers, Superintendents and Field Office Coordinators). Responsibilities will include but may not be limited to the following:
• Project accounting including preparing owner draws, collection and subcontractor compliance.
• Creation and analysis of financial reports
• Journal entries and job costs for projects
• Assist with strategic planning/forecasting of project financials
• Cash management and reporting
• Assist with project audits
• Support operations staff
• Risk Management and Notice To Owner (NTO) tracking
• Review owner contracts to understand accounting requirements
We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines. The successful candidate will possess:
• Excellent listening skills and have strong communication skills
• Ability to identify and resolve complex issues
• Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Accounting cost management software (CMIC or similar)
• 3+ of experience as an Accountant, preferably within the Construction Industry
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field or CCIFP
• A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude
Contact: DPR Northwest Careers
Submit Your Resumé
Please provide a few details and attach a PDF copy of your resumé.