Currently under construction outside of Nashville, TN, HCA’s new data center is an expandable facility, capable of meeting the healthcare provider’s immediate needs and accommodating future growth. The initial phase is the construction of a 100,000-sq.-ft. structure with a 38,380-sq.-ft. raised floor with 12 MW systems and related utilities, 10,000-sq.-ft. office area, and warm shell space for future expansion.
DPR’s design-build partner on the project is PageSoutherlandPage. Together they have completed approximately $200 million in data centers in Texas.
Technical Details: The data center will be outfitted with 12 MW systems over 30,000 sq. ft. of white space with the following equipment set:
- 1 N Utility Feed At 161 KV (By Others)
- Single-Ended 161 KV Substation Rated At 20 MVA With Provisions For Double Ending (By Others)
- Tri-Bus 15 KV Switchgear With Auto Transfer Capability
- Underground Medium Voltage Distribution In Tri-Bus Configuration For Critical Power
- Overhead Low Voltage Distribution To White Space
- Underground Medium And Low Voltage Distribution In Traditional A/B Bus Configuration For House Power And Mechanical Loads.
- 3 Mode (Single Bus, Double Bus, And Tri-Bus) Medium Voltage N+1 Diesel Rotary UPS (DRUPS) Plant With 24 Hour Fuel Storage
- 120/ 208V Remote Distribution Panels (RDP’s) And Remote Power Panels (RPP’s) For White Space Legacy Equipment