The phase 1 development at Fortune Oregon 1 provides 7.8 MW of concurrently maintainable critical load; the property meets Essential Facility standards for seismic, snow, and wind, and has received substantial upgrades for electric utility service. DPR Fortis Mission Critical is serving as the Joint Ventura General Contractor. Rosendin Electric and Apollo performed the electrical and mechanical work respectively. Lee Technologies provided commissioning oversight and integrated commissioning testing services.
Phase 1 facility features include:
- High-Availability, concurrent maintainability on all components
- Entire critical load fully Level 5 Commissioned
- 38,253 sq. ft. of data hall white space
- Supports average energy densities of 200 watts/sq. ft.
- Structurally Sound: FEMA 356 “Essential Facility” category
- Seismically Reinforced: Building and all improvements seismically reinforced to a 1.5 Structural Importance Factor
- Carrier-Neutral: Six Tier I carriers on-property: Level 3, AboveNet, CenturyLink (Qwest), AT &T, Verizon Business and Tata Communications.
- Low latency: 17 msRT to San Jose, 3.5 msRT to Seattle, 45 msRT to Chicago, and 87 msRT to Tokyo, Japan
Pursuing LEED-CI Gold certification