After a lengthy selection process, DPR was awarded the 160,000-sq.-ft. corporate campus project in Lodi based on their established reputation for "delivering on our promises - with no excuses."
The two-story, Leed Certified office building includes a call center, data center, commercial kitchen and dining, fitness center, learning centers, high-tech audio/visual conference rooms, and disaster recovery operations.
- Construction materials made from renewable resources, recycled products, products manufactured locally
- Energy-efficient heating, cooling and lighting systems
- Fixtures to reduce water use
- Irrigation system using reclaimed water
- 50% construction waste recycling
- Quantity Take-off
- Self Perform Work Tracking
- MEP Coordination