January 16, 2014
It's DPR's fifth year on FORTUNE's "100 Best Companies to Work For list," and this year, we are so honored to take the #10 spot!
"We’re very proud to be recognized as one of the ‘Best Companies to Work For’ for the fifth year in a row," said Doug Woods, co-founder and president of DPR Construction. "As an employee-owned company, we take great pride in constantly pushing the boundaries of innovation in the construction industry while delivering quality work to our customers.”
DPR ranked on the list in 2010 at #57, in 2011 at #22, in 2012 at #13 and in 2013 at #15.
How did we become the 10th "Best Company to Work For" this year? For starters, we have the following:
- Exciting customers who are changing the world;
- High safety marks/strong focus on safety;
- Phantom stock program;
- Title-less company;
- Commitment to sustainability (two of our own offices are net-zero and a recently completed project is the largest ILFI-certified net-zero building in the world)
- Core value of enjoyment ("work hard but enjoy what you do"); and
- Culture of employee empowerment.
Read more about why DPR was chosen here.
“People should take note of the companies on this list,” stated China Gorman, CEO of Great Place to Work, the firm behind the 100 Best list. “These will be the companies that attract and retain the most skilled, loyal, and innovative employees in the coming years.”
Thank you to all our employees for making DPR a great place to work every day!