December 18, 2012
The DPR Foundation is proud to announce the expansion of its 2012-2013 grant awards program to 15 total organizations (with three new grantees joining the 12 returning). The Foundation distributed a total of $845,000 to support these organizations ($750,000 in grants with an additional $95,000 in discretionary funds that will be disbursed regionally for the coming year).
Established in 2008, the DPR Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to helping disadvantaged children reach their full potential through regional organization support. Over the past five years, the Foundation has awarded more than $2.4 million to 21 different organizations focused on providing community support to grade school and high school-aged children.
The new DPR Foundation grantees for 2012-2013 are:
- LifeWorks (Austin)
- Boys & Girls Clubs of San Dieguito (San Diego)
- Girls, Inc. of Orange County (Costa Mesa, Calif.)
The 12 returning grantees include:
- Boys & Girls Club of Metro Atlanta - Brookhaven Club (Atlanta)
- Maryland Multicultural Youth Centers (Riverdale, Md.)
- New Hope for Kids (Orlando)
- Future for KIDS (Phoenix)
- Improving Chandler Area Neighborhoods (ICAN) (Phoenix)
- Peninsula Bridge (Palo Alto, Calif.)
- Roberts Family Development Center (Sacramento, Calif.)
- StandUp for Kids (San Diego)
- TurningWheels for Kids (San Jose, Calif.)
- Seven Tepees Youth Program (San Francisco)
- The Milagro Center (West Palm Beach, Fla.)
- John Avery Boys & Girls Club (Durham, N.C.)
Looking forward to a great, productive year!