February 5, 2014
Look back at all that's been happening across DPR's offices and jobsites over the last several months. Whether community outreach, industry events, project awards or milestones, you can get a snapshot of company news across the nation by checking out the Across DPR section of the latest DPR Review newsletter.
Here are a few examples:
- Caltech's laboratory project winning the USGBC's Sustainable Innovation award;
- “The Wizard of Oz”-themed Canstruction® competition in Florida;
- The International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering's Annual Meeting in Washington, DC.;
- DPR's new Baltimore office;
- The $200 million Outlet Mall of Georgia project currently under construction;
- Arizona State University's newly completed 129,000-sq.-ft. McCord Hall at the W. P. Carey Business School; and
- DPR's first ground-up net-zero energy project replacing our own Phoenix regional office as the "world's largest ILFI-certified net-zero energy building."
ASU McCord Hall Photo courtesy of Tom Corey