Location: Washington, D.C.
- Subject Matter Expert for SharePoint 2013 Online/Office365.
- Develop and manage overall SharePoint Online tenant site collection structure and build site collections for various business use cases. Implement web parts, pages and site features, configure security policies, user accounts and content and records management functionality.
- Develop and deploy SharePoint Apps (SharePoint Hosted, Provider Hosted).
- Develop Web Parts, Workflows, Templates, Content Types, sites.
- Champion content management capabilities and features across various business teams and identify potential opportunities to help make business partners more efficient through their use.
- Deliver business solutions for content management needs including leading the analysis of business requirements, identifying potential alternatives and implementing the final solution.
- Provide ongoing systems support and enhancements once solutions are built and deployed.
- Research emerging technologies and maintain awareness of current platform roadmaps to assist with developing strategic plans.
- Develop, implement, and maintain documentation and runbooks for maintaining a highly scalable site collection structure, including leveraging external partners for support and maintenance activities
- Lead and participate in project teams comprised of internal customers, partners and peers from project inception through the deployment as a technical subject matter expert.
- Understand business challenges and opportunities and drive new and innovative approaches to resolving them. Bridge the gap between business and technology to develop the right solutions for our internal customers.
- Audit and suggest improvements for out-of-the-box SharePoint features including: site collections, document libraries, lists, custom forms, web parts, and workflows, permissions, enterprise content, security, and governance
- Work with the team to setup SharePoint logical security, including SharePoint groups, Office365 groups group permissions and organizing data to facilitate secure groupings.
- Creating standard operating procedures (SOPs) and system configuration documentation for system administration tasks
- Providing best practices for website and portal implementation, templates, coaching and guidance to improve the SharePoint environment
- Identifying, proposing, and responding to opportunities for innovation improvements to the SharePoint environment
- Writing PowerShell scripts to configure and automate routine administrative tasks within SharePoint
- Provide formal training sessions to entry, mid, and advanced level users in both individual and small to large group settings
- Identifying strategic opportunities for improvement through interpretation of industry trends, best practices, and business needs
Requirements and/or Experience:
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience as a SharePoint Developer/Architect and at least 2 years of experience with Office365 SharePoint 2013 Online
- Experience with SharePoint Designer and 3rd party workflow.
- Knowledge of with Office365 groups, Planner, Delve.
- Deep understanding of the SharePoint central administration and security options
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint service including OneDrive for business
- Experience with enterprise search, customizing SharePoint search, workflow and collaboration
- Experience in business requirements analysis and mapping processes.
- Scripting experience using PowerShell
- Experience working with developers on SharePoint development
- Awareness of emerging technologies, their capabilities and an ability to determine benefit and impact to business and end-users
- Experience in governance review to ensure adherence to best practices and standards
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills, including the ability to communicate complex, technological concepts clearly to all levels of the organization
- Experience working collaboratively across different skill sets and points of view
- Superior attention to detail, critical thinking, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision while meeting deadlines
- A drive to do what it takes to get the job done, including taking on different roles and responsibilities and adapting to changing environments
- Effective time management and organizational skills and a thorough approach to problem solving
- Qualified applicants should have a BS in Computer Science/Information technology or related field
- Equivalent academic and work experience can be considered.
- Experience with Unily or Akumina is a plus.
Submit Your Resumé
Please provide a few details and attach a PDF copy of your resumé.