Location: Fort Worth, TX
DPR Construction is seeking a Project Scheduler/Planner with a minimum of at least 8+ years of commercial construction experience for our Facebook Data Center project in Fort Worth, Texas.
The Project Team offers a fun, yet challenging work environment along with the tools to build a Best-In-Class Data Center for one of the most forward thinking companies in the world. Facebook extends their company culture to the jobsite working alongside the DPR Team.
Fore reference, some of the software’s currently exercised and leveraged for the project include:
- Autodesk BIM 360 Glue – Virtual Coordination
- Autodesk BIM 360 Field - Quality and Commissioning
- CMiC for Project Management – Submittals, RFI’s, Change Orders, etc.
- Bluebeam Studio – Submittal Collaboration
- Primavera – CPM Scheduling
- BIM 360 Plan – Lean/Short Interval Planning
- Textura - Pay Applications
Scheduling will be of commercial projects within our core markets: Healthcare, Advanced Technology, Life Sciences, Corporate Office and Higher Education. Schedulers will work closely with Project Manager’s, Estimator’s and Regional Leadership teams and will be responsible for the following:
Scheduler will be responsible for:
- Development of an integrated master schedule for the project.
- Coordinating, maintaining, and participating in the development of sub-contractor schedules and integration with the master schedule.
- Ability to work closely with Operations team to support both the Project Superintendent(s) and Project Manager(s) as well as the Cost Control Manager.
- Ensure all schedules adhere to generally accepted scheduling best practices.
- Primavera 6.7 administration.
- Prepares, issues, and maintains management, project, and what-if scenario schedules.
- Maintenance of labor and commodity resources with estimated cost.
- Coordinate with sub-contractor schedulers to ensure proper alignment of expectations.
- Perform regular analysis of production, performance and progress curves to validate spend projections.
- Alert management to potential problem areas or deviations from plan and assist in the development of recovery plans or claim analysis.
We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines. The successful candidate will possess:
- Strong understanding of Earned Value Management.
- Experience managing resource loaded schedules, cost would be a plus.
- Experience in construction of a variety of projects, with demonstrated knowledge of basic construction methods and organization, O&G experience would be a plus.
- Experience must include demonstrated ability to plan, organize, direct, and develop schedules for varied projects and programs, preferably in a construction setting.
- Experience with delay claims and time extension requests and familiarity with various types of schedule analysis.
- Experience with Primavera Project Risk Analysis would be a plus.
- Excellent listening skills and have strong communication skills and the ability to train others.
- Computer Skills: Proficient in working with p6 Primavera and in Microsoft Office Suite
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude.
Submit Your Resumé
Please provide a few details and attach a PDF copy of your resumé.