Location: Orlando, Florida
DPR is seeking a Drywall Project Manager for the Southeast with a minimum of at least 5+ years of commercial construction experience, specifically specializing in metal framing and drywall.
The individual will be ultimately responsible for the day to day execution, project controls, project engineering, cost, risk and business management of the preconstruction and operations of metal framing and drywall scope of work.
SPW Project Manager will work closely with all members of various SPW groups and will be responsible for the following:
- Experience with projects within our core markets of Healthcare, Higher Education, Advanced Technology, Life Sciences and Corporate Office. Self-perform work project managers will work closely with all members of the project team including Preconstruction, Project Executives and Regional Leadership teams and will be responsible for the following:
- Management of team members including but not limited to (Foreman, Project engineers, Superintendents, and Field office coordinator) - Project teams could range from 4-12 employees
- Mentor and train SPW crews for growth & development
- Attend architect and owner meetings applying DPR people practices and ability to establish resolution.
- 100% Detailed/hands-on knowledge of Project Scope
- Solid & capable of understanding of building processes and systems
- Cost Control/Billings/Collections/Change Management/Cash Flows/Monthly Status Reports
- Complete understanding of cost estimating, budgeting and forecasting
- Challenge & support jobsite and Self Performed Work team
- Accountable for project completion and financials, Critical Success Factors, Customer Satisfaction Results
- Coordinate and manage the execution of planning and scheduling for the Drywall scope of work.
We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines. The successful candidate will possess the following characteristics and skills:
- Must share DPR core values: Integrity, Enjoyment, Uniqueness, and being Ever Forward.
- Excellent listening skills and have strong communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues
- Ability to create and support team morale
- Experience and Understanding of on-time scheduling and field supervision is preferred.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite Estimating Software (On-screen takeoff, Quick Bid or similar, Accounting cost management software (CMIC or similar), and Scheduling software (Primavera or similar).
- Proficient in Bluebeam
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager, preferably within DPR’s Core Market projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management of Engineering or related field.
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude.
Submit Your Resumé
Please provide a few details and attach a PDF copy of your resumé.