Locations: Baltimore, Maryland / Richmond, Virginia
DPR Construction is seeking a Project Manager for the Mid-Atlantic region (Northern Virginia and Maryland) with a minimum of at least 6+ years of commercial construction Life Science experience. This individual will be ultimately responsible for the day to day execution, project controls, management of the design build team, cost, risk and business management.
We are looking to fill this position by the end of August 2016.
Project Manager will work closely with all members of the project team and will most likely be on a project jobsite full time; they will be responsible for the following:
- Management of all project team members internally and externally
- Mentor and train project engineers as needed
- 100% Detailed/hands-on knowledge of Project Scope
- Solid & capable of understanding of building processes and systems
- Cost Control/Billings/Collections/Change Management/Monthly Status Reports
- Complete understating of cost estimating, budgeting and forecasting
- Key point of contact with Owner and Architect
- Challenge & support jobsite and Self Performed Work team
- Accountable for project completion and financials, Critical Success Factors, Customer Satisfaction Results
We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines. The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent listening skills and have strong communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues
- Ability to create and support team morale
- Proficient computer skills in DPR softwares
- 6+ years of experience as a Project Manager, within the Life Science core market
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management of Engineering or related field.
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude.
- Planning and Scheduling skills; ability to look ahead and problem solve early
Submit Your Resumé
Please provide a few details and attach a PDF copy of your resumé.