DPR Construction is seeking a Project Engineer for our Self Performed Work Concrete Group with at least 1+ years commercial construction experience for our San Francisco Bay Area region which includes San Francisco, Redwood City and San Jose.
Project Engineering will be on commercial projects within the concrete scope of work. Will work closely with all members of the project team and will be responsible for the following:
- Working knowledge of contracts
- Help monitor and prepare updates to schedule
- Document impacts to projects
- Change Management
- Document Management
- Organize duties of Field Office Coordinator, Project Accountant and other assigned staff
- Assist project manager in cost management and reporting
- Assist in procurement and tracking of materials
- Assist superintendent and project manager in execution of the project
We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work and consistently meet deadlines. The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent listening skills and have strong communication ability
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues
- Effective participation in team environment
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- 1+ years of experience as a project engineer in commercial construction
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude
- Concrete technical knowledge a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related field.
Submit Your Resumé
Please provide a few details and attach a PDF copy of your resumé.