Location: Orlando, Florida
DPR IT Service Management seeks a highly motivated, detail oriented, technical Support engineer with a minimum of 3+ years’ experience in technical customer support. This position is responsible for providing excellent customer service and quality on-site technical support for internal employees, located in Regional Offices and jobsite projects. This position manages the workstation asset inventory. Support includes the installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of computers and peripherals and the operational readiness of the video conference rooms. We are seeking individuals who approach situations in a disciplined proactive approach leading to more efficient solutions
- Interacts in-person, via telephone, e-mail, IM, and web interface to assist users within the office and globally
- Installs, troubleshoots and maintains products/equipment/network in the regional office.
- Local travel to jobsites for maintenance and support.
- Records, tracks, and audits equipment using the established asset management system
- Analyze, prioritize, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues in a timely fashion in accordance with service level agreements (SLAs) and operational level agreements (OLAs)
- Follows ITIL processes for Incident, Problem and Escalation Management
- Ensures quality customer service by maintaining ownership of all assigned escalations through resolution, including communication
- Involved in company-wide IT projects providing input and deliverables in all phases
- Documents best practices and knowledge base
- Provides IT training during new hire orientations
- Participates in software installations and upgrades.
- Provide relevant input for technical and process improvements to contribute to the overall effectiveness of the DPR IT Organization
- Takes the initiative to work with other cross functional IT team members to improve the quality of service
- Provides training for relevant DPR solutions and technologies
- Remains current on technology, especially mobility solutions for our business needs
- Self-motivated towards training goal of 80 hours per year
- New hire assets available for orientation day – 100% when provided 2 weeks’ notice
- Assets tracked 100% in asset management system according to process documentation
- Workstation Off-lease 100% current with replacement
- Address high urgency Virus reports immediately
- Assigned Service Management incidents closed per SLA
- Able to support video conferencing and scheduling hardware/software
- Experience in wireless connectivity both broadband and local, able to support Mobile devices (android & IOS)
- Expert in Dell/HP Laptop/workstation and peripherals, understanding Mac IOS a plus
- Skilled in Microsoft products, Outlook, Exchange, plug-ins & Active Directory
- Expert at troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Ability to react quickly and efficiently to high pressure situations.
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Team player, accepts & seeks feedback
- Plus experience in networking and telephony, Cisco (ASA, Router, Switch, VPN), Networking protocols (DHCP, FTP/SFTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP stack)
- Network + certification preferred.
- Must be able to work in the United States, no sponsorship
Submit Your Resumé
Please provide a few details and attach a PDF copy of your resumé.