DPR Construction is seeking a MEP Coordinator a minimum of at least 5+ years of commercial construction experience. This individual will be ultimately responsible for the day to day coordination of all mechanical, electrical and piping of a particular project.
Coordination will be of commercial projects within our core markets: Healthcare, Advanced Technology, Biopharmaceutical and Corporate Office. MEP Coordinators will work closely with all members of the project team, Project Executives and Regional Leadership teams and will be responsible for the following:
- Manage the owner-architect interface and planning and installation for HVAC, controls, plumbing, process piping, and fire protection design/construction coordination (validated and non-validated systems)
- Responsible for providing construction support for MEP systems and will oversee the balancing, commissioning and validation certification of these systems, including the turnover package
- Develop full commissioning plans for all MEP systems that identify and define the following; all test requirements, required inspections, factory start-up of major equipment, factory acceptance testing, project and vendor documentation requirements and integrated test plans demonstrating full system integration
We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines. The successful candidate will possess:
- Strong grasp of mechanical and electrical engineering concepts
- Ability to run complex meetings with multiple attendees, issues minutes promptly and follow up with participants for deliverables
- Good understanding of test and balance requirements
- Good understanding of Direct Digital Controls installations/integration
- Excellent listening skills and have strong communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues
- Ability to create and support team morale
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- 5+ years of experience as a MEP Coordinator, preferably within DPR’s Core Market projects
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred but not required
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude
DPR Construction is a national commercial general contractor and construction manager specializing in technically challenging and sustainable projects for the advanced technology, corporate office, healthcare, higher education and life sciences markets. With the purpose of building great things—great teams, great buildings, great relationships—DPR is a truly great company.
Submit Your Resumé
Please provide a few details and attach a PDF copy of your resumé. If you prefer to send a hard copy of your cover letter and resumé, you can also submit by fax to 650-474-2571 or by post to a DPR Office.