Location: Sacramento, California
DPR Construction (DPR) is a forward-thinking national general contractor and construction manager specializing in technically complex and sustainable projects for the advanced technology/mission critical, life sciences, healthcare, higher education and commercial markets.
DPR Construction is seeking a highly motivated, proactive marketing professional to support our regional marketing efforts in Sacramento. As a vital member of a dynamic region, the ideal candidate exemplifies DPR’s four core values—integrity, uniqueness, enjoyment and ever forward—and must have solid communication/networking skills, writing/editing capabilities and a collaborative, “can-do” attitude. The position will sit in the Sacramento office.
The position responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Preparing proposals, qualifications packages, and presentations for prospective clients that tell a compelling story and are in accordance with DPR brand standards
- Organizing and managing the proposal process to ensure deadlines are met
- Producing, organizing and maintaining regional marketing collateral, including core market specific informational packets, ads and direct mail pieces
- Coordinating and producing industry awards submissions
- Updating and maintaining consistency of project and resume database (Cosential CRM)
- Maintaining CRM/business development database (Cosential CRM)
- Assisting in the regional maintenance of DPR’s website
- Scheduling and maintaining project photography
- Producing internal communication materials
- Assisting with regional public relations efforts, as needed
- Participating in national marketing efforts, including providing regional direction/information for national activities and responding to needs of other offices
- Participating in, as well as coordinating participation in, regional marketing/tradeshow events
- Tracking inventory of marketing collateral and production supplies
We are looking for a flexible, results-driven team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work and consistently meet deadlines. Successful candidate must possess:
- Strong graphic design skills and experience desired
- 2-5 years of experience in the A/E/C industry
- Strong organizational and communication skills (written and oral)
- Effective interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field preferred
- Availability for minimal travel
Hire, inspire, develop and grow the best people has always been and continues to be one of the primary goals of DPR. We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package. Please email a letter of interest and resume to Andrea Walker at [email protected]. No phone calls please.
Submit Your Resumé
Please provide a few details and attach a PDF copy of your resumé.