Location: Redwood City, California
Marketing Communications Professional
Location: Redwood City, CA
Can you juggle? Are you interested in a long-term opportunity to grow and learn every day? Are you a strategic thinker with a roll-up-your-sleeves and get-the-job-done attitude? If the answer is yes, we have the job for you.
DPR Construction seeks a highly skilled, detail-oriented marketing communications professional for our Corporate Marketing and Communications team. We are looking for someone with strong project management and communications skills who can work both independently and seamlessly with the rest of the Marketing Communications team, as well as key stakeholders across the company. Ideal candidate must exemplify DPR’s four core values (integrity, uniqueness, enjoyment, ever forward).
The position responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinating, producing and assembling written proposals and presentation materials.
- Providing implementation support for strategic marketing and communications programs for internal and external customers.
- Assisting with content development, including marketing collateral, videos, direct mail, invitations, etc.
- Helping to maintain national CRM database and company website.
- Scheduling and maintaining project photography.
- Participating in, as well as coordinating participation in, tradeshows.
- Assisting with national public relations and marketing efforts, including award submissions and speaking opportunities.
- Tracking inventory of marketing collateral and production supplies.
We are looking for a flexible, results-driven team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work and consistently meet deadlines. Successful candidate must possess:
- Strong organizational and communication skills (written and oral).
- Effective interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong graphic design skills and experience.
- Strong writing/editing skills and experience.
- Minimum of two years of experience in the A/E/C industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field preferred.
- Availability for minimal travel.
Hire, inspire, develop and grow the best people has always been and continues to be one of the primary goals of DPR. We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package. Please email a letter of interest and resume to the email below. No phone calls please.
Submit Your Resumé
Please provide a few details and attach a PDF copy of your resumé.