Location: Fort Worth, TX
DPR Construction is seeking a Field Office Coordinator with at least 2+ years of commercial construction experience at our Facebook Data Center Project in Fort Worth, Texas.
As an integral member of this dynamic office, the ideal candidate for this position exemplifies DPR’s four core values- integrity, uniqueness, enjoyment and ever-forward. Field Office Coordinators work closely with all members of the project team (Project Managers, Engineers, Superintendents, and Project Accountants.
The description of the position encompasses but is not limited to the following:
- Assemble contracts and gather all pertinent information including schedules, drawing logs, labor/equipment rates, insurance from subs, etc.
- Track and follow-up on status of subcontracts and insurance until fully executed
- Manage and store executed contracts
- Lead DPR’s prequalification process, help assist subcontractors filter through the system to be compliant
- Assist with subcontractor change orders if needed including generating, follow-up and filing
Cost Management/Accounts Payable
- Assist with processing invoices for the jobsite (code, enter, and file) and check requests as needed
- Assist with expense reporting and tracking
- Assist with managing and archiving all project documentation as required.
- Assist project team with creating closeout log and managing the closeout process.
General- Document Control
- Generate and maintain jobsite binders/logs including project directory, project log, progress photos, MEO invoices, RFI’s, project specifications and updates.
- Create forms and procedures to help project team and assist with all correspondence
General- Office Items
- Address field questions from visitors or subs
- Manage jobsite office / supplies (inventory & purchasing) to include office supplies and equipment, first-aid cabinets, safety equipment, furniture when necessary
- Ship/mail packages
- Order lunches, assist with event planning such as milestone celebrations, holiday events, etc.
We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines. The successful candidate will possess:
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude
- Excellent listening skills and have strong communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues & work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work as a team player and independently
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous experience in Project Management Experience (CMIC PM) a plus
- Effective interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Requires regular attendance - Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Submit Your Resumé
Please provide a few details and attach a PDF copy of your resumé.