DPR Construction is seeking a Electrical Estimator with at least 5+ years of experience on commercial construction projects for our San francisco Bay Area region.
Electrical Estimators will be estimating commercial projects within our core markets: Healthcare, Advanced Technology, Biopharmaceutical and Corporate Office. Electrical Estimators will work closely with the Bay Area regional management team and all members of preconstruction estimating team. Electrical Estimators will be responsible for the following:
- Conceptual budgeting.
- Design Development through Construction Document estimating (quantification & pricing).
- Interaction with Subcontractor community.
- Presentation of estimates/budgets with Owners/Consultants.
- Preparation and analysis (scoping) of electrical bid packages.
We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines. The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent listening skills and have strong communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues
- Effective participation in team environment
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite and knowledge of Timberline and On-Screen Take off a plus
- 5+ years of experience as a Commercial Construction Electrical Estimator within, DPR’s Core Market projects.
- Bachelor’s degree a plus but not required
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” solution finder attitude.
Submit Your Resumé
Please provide a few details and attach a PDF copy of your resumé.