Location: Fort Worth, TX
DPR Construction is seeking an Equipment Procurement Manager with a minimum of at least 4+ years of commercial construction experience for our Facebook Data Center project in Fort Worth, Texas.
The Project Team offers a fun, yet challenging work environment along with the tools to build a Best-In-Class Data Center for one of the most forward thinking companies in the world. Facebook extends their company culture to the jobsite working alongside the DPR Team.
For reference, some of the software’s currently exercised and leveraged for the project include:
- Autodesk BIM 360 Field – Equipment management/Quality and Commissioning
- Autodesk BIM 360 Glue – Virtual Coordination
- CMiC for Project Management – Submittals, RFI’s, Change Orders, etc.
- Bluebeam Studio – Submittal Collaboration
- Primavera – CPM Scheduling
- BIM 360 Plan – Lean/Short Interval Planning
- Textura - Pay Applications
The Equipment Procurement Manager will work closely with the MEP Project Team (DPR & Subcontractors), Owner Procurement agents, and DPR Superintendents. He/she will ultimately responsible for the OFE program on behalf of DPR Construction. More specific responsibilities include:
- Working knowledge of contract with Owner
- Working knowledge of subcontracts with trade contractors
- Prepare work scopes for individual equipment types for owner procurement and subcontractor coordination
- Develop and maintain an OFCI (Owner Furnished Contractor Installed) Procurement Log/Schedule that coincides with project master schedule.
- Work with owner, vendors and subcontractors for weekly updates
- Escalate OFE Vendor issues
- Weekly Construction Meetings
- Prepare agenda and documents for distribution such as schedules and logs, take and distribute minutes at OFE meetings.
- Follow through on action items.
We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines. The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent listening skills and have strong communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues
- Effective participation in team environment
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Project Management software (CMiC, Prolog or similar), and Scheduling software (Primavera or similar).
- 4+ years of experience as a Project Engineer, Project Manager, MEP Manager or Procurement/Logistics Manager.
- Preferred, Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management of Engineering, Supply Chain Management or related field.
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude.
Submit Your Resumé
Please provide a few details and attach a PDF copy of your resumé.