Location: Fort Worth, TX
DPR Construction is seeking a Cost Control Engineer with primary responsibilities for Cost and Change Management. This position requires a minimum of at least 8+ years of commercial or industrial construction experience for our Facebook Data Center project in Fort Worth, Texas.
The Project Team offers a fun, yet challenging work environment along with the tools to build a Best-In-Class Data Center for one of the most forward thinking companies in the world. Facebook extends their company culture to the jobsite working alongside the DPR Team.
Responsibilities include but is not limited to the following:
- Support the setup cost tracking numbers in CMiC to facilitate the creation of client billings and tracking of budgets, change orders, and both committed & actual costs
- Create and maintain the integrity of budgets, change orders in CMiC
- Investigation of variances between estimated, committed, and actual amounts with recommendations of solution or recovery plans
- Review purchase orders and subcontract commitments and expenditures in the project controls system
- Support audits of subcontractor payment applications
- Other cost duties as assigned
We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines. The successful candidate will possess:
- Construction experience with demonstrated knowledge of basic construction methods and organization
- Power user experience utilizing CMiC
- Excellent listening skills and have strong communication skills
- Ability to lead and train a team
- Proficient in working with CMiC, P6 Primavera and Microsoft Office Suite
- 2+ years with project controls experience on commercial or industrial projects
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude.
For reference, some of the software’s currently exercised and leveraged for the project include:
- Autodesk BIM 360 Glue – Virtual Coordination
- Autodesk BIM 360 Field - Quality and Commissioning
- CMiC for Project Management – Submittals, RFI’s, Change Orders, etc.
- Bluebeam Studio – Submittal Collaboration
- Primavera – CPM Scheduling
- BIM 360 Plan – Lean/Short Interval Planning
- Textura - Pay Applications
Submit Your Resumé
Please provide a few details and attach a PDF copy of your resumé.