Location: San Francisco Bay Area
DPR Construction is seeking a Project Scheduler with a minimum of at least 8+ years of experience for our San Francisco Bay Area region.
Scheduling will be of commercial projects within our core markets: Healthcare, Advanced Technology, Life Sciences, Higher Education and Corporate Office. Schedulers will work closely with Project Manager’s, Estimator’s and Regional Leadership teams and will be responsible for the following:
- Advanced level of construction experience. Understand how complicated systems go together in order to properly sequence detailed activities and to creatively re-sequence a schedule when conflicts arise.
- Mastery of Primavera: Resource loading, Cost loading, Variance reports, etc.
- Mastery of Lean scheduling tools and techniques
- Able to motivate and lead teams through Lean planning exercises.
- Ability to “VE” a schedule to its shortest responsible duration.
- Ability to analyze acceleration options (multiple shifts, Weekday OT, Weekend OT) to recommend the best cost option and offsetting against risks with different approaches.
- Schedule in Design/Build or IPD environment
- Able to train other team members
- 4-D: Integrating schedule with BIM models
- Ability to draft quality schedule narratives, respond to schedule comments, and succinctly write executive summaries.
- Responsible for visiting projects to coach Scheduling PE’s, drive consistency on practices and presentation (ie. making sure the critical path is clear on all of our projects)
- Training/incorporating “Our Plan”.
Candidate must also possess the following:
- 8+ years of experience as a Scheduler, preferably within DPR’s Core Market projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related field.
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude.
Submit Your Resumé
Please provide a few details and attach a PDF copy of your resumé.